- From the year 2011-2012 the Government has started E-Scholarship Scheme for the students. Students who are applying for GOI Scholarship must have their account in Nationalised bank. So the students are informed to submit Xerox copy of their Passbook /Account Number with scholarship form.
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of GOI for Meritorious students (Scoring above 80 Percentile) and belonging to non-creamy layer category.
- Detailed rules regarding the different scholarship schemes will be available in College office.
- Last date for submission of application for different scholarships will be put on Notice Board. It is generally 20th July. Application received after the prescribed date will be rejected.
- Failures are not granted any concession / freeship/ scholarship.
- In case, progress of studies at college examinations and / or attendance is not satisfactory, the Govt, will not grant any concession or scholarship.
- Students changing the course or leaving the College in middle of the session will not be awarded any scholarship/ Concession.
- Only one scholarship/ freeship will be awarded at a time.
- Students who received scholarship during the previous year must submit the annual progress report with mark list and certificate from the last institution attended within 15 days of the joining this college.
- Students must collect scholarship payment immediately. Payment notice is put on the Notice Board.
- Information regarding various Government Concessions, freeships, scholarship, etc., is displayed in the college office and on college Website.
- प्रत्येक र्थ्याने त्याला मिळू शकणार्या शिष्यवृत्तीबाबत जागरूक असणे आवश्यक आहे.
- उपरोक्त नमूद शिष्यवृत्तीशिवाय गरीब व होतकरू विद्यार्थ्यांना आवश्यकतेनसार सार रितसर अर्ज सादर केल्यास महाविद्यालयातर्फे आर्थिक मदत करण्यात येईल.
- स्पर्धा परिक्षांची तयारी करण्यासाठी विशेष मार्गदर्शनाची सोय करण्यात येईल.
Government Concession, Free ships, Scholarships