महत्त्वाच्या सूचना :
- Certified copies of the documents submitted along with the application form may be issued on payment on Rs.’10 /- for each document.
- Birth date certificate, bonafied certificate, attempt certificate, character certificate, etc will be issued on payment of Rs.10/- per certificate to the regular students.
- Duplicate identity card will be issued on payment of Rs. 20/- Duplicate transfer certificate will be issued to those who have lost their original transfer certificate on payment of Rs. 500/- and submission of affidavit in support of the contents of his/ her application.
- The transcript in the required proforma will be authenticated on payment of Rs.100/- for maximum 10 copies.
- Use of mobile is strictly prohibited. Afine of Rs. 100/- shall be imposed if anyone is found using mobile in College Campus.
- All information in connection with the College / Board / University examination, scholarship, free ship, enrollment, caste verification, NCC / PT / NSS etc. will be put up on college Notice Board. Student should remain particular to see the notice board daily. Ignorance will not be considered as an excuse for any default.
- The Principal reserves the right to remove the name of any student from the college rolls for:
- Failure to pay the college dues.
- Failure to come up to necessary academic standard.
- Conduct, which, in the opinion of the Principal, is unsatisfactory.
- Cancellation of admission/ enrollment by Board/ University.
- Submission of document / information subsequently found to be false or incorrect.
- Absence in regular college periods. (Theory and Practical Attendance below 75%)
- Absence in college examinations.
- Any certificate / T.C. etc. will be issued and deposit will be refunded to the student concerned after two clear working days form the date of receipt of duly completed application with necessary fee, if any.
- B.C. students desirous of taking admission in professional college are informed to apply for verification of caste by 14th August.
- Students should contact the college office within following timings only on working days.
Monday to Friday: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00. p.m.
Saturday : 7.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.